Choosing the roofing system that is right for your facility can be difficult without the proper advice. Since new roofing and re-roofing projects are expensive investments, getting the most out of your investment requires careful assessment. Thankfully, All Pro Roofing specialists are trained to evaluate your building’s roof and turn this analysis into sound recommendations that take into account your business goals, aesthetic desires, and budget.
Certain factors should be considered before starting your new roofing project.
- Location and Weather: Prevailing weather patterns are a consideration in choosing a roof. There is no effective one-size-fits-all roofing system because geographic variations in wind velocity, potential snow load and annual rainfall all figure into choosing the right roofing system. Even things like roof orientation or whether nearby trees will shade the roof are important factors.
- Facility Type: A retail business has different roofing needs than those of a storage facility. While both require leak-free roofs, the retail business needs a roof that provides a comfortable environment for customers and staff. The experts at All Pro can help advise you on the best type of roof for the type of property you own or manage.
- Roof Traffic: Some roofs have minimal traffic, while others require walkways that provide access to rooftop equipment for servicing and inspections. Roofs with high foot traffic may require additional structural support and material types that are conducive to standing up to this form of wear.
- Maintenance Requirements: All roofs need regular periodic maintenance, but not all roof systems can be successfully maintained by an in-house crew. This isn’t an issue, however, when you choose to enroll in All Pro’s Roof Investment OptimizerTM (R.I.O) program. We perform regular maintenance check and correct any issues before leaks occur, optimizing your investment and ensuring your roof is trouble free for years to come.
- Energy Savings: In today’s economy, everyone wants to save money on utility costs. If this is important to you, a cool roof or a reflective roof may be a preferred option for you. Beefed-up insulation and photovoltaic systems (PV) can also help you achieve your energy goals.
- Facility Investment Plans. If you wish to sell the facility soon, initial roofing cost may be your primary concern. In this case, your building may be best suited to for a roof coating or liquid applied roofing membrane. If you plan to retain ownership and view your property as a 10-15 investment, roof replacement becomes a more attractive option. Finally, if you plan to retain the structure for 20 or more years, investing in a roof system that has a long lifecycle, backed up by a reputable long term warranty may be the best option.
This is where All Pro shines. Our consultative approach to establishing the best roofing solution for you is at the heart of what we do and an important part of the process of building a long term relationship with you based on trust. We’ve earned our reputation as being one of the most trusted roofing companies in Southwestern Ontario for a reason – we put our customers first.
To find out more about your roofing options and what may be the best solution for you, please call us at 519 601 7663 or toll free at 866 538 7469.
Emergency roof leak repairs are also available at your request.